A curated list to learning and practicing about algorithm. Your contributions are welcome!
😎 English • 한국어 (Korean)
An Online Judging system is an online system to test programs in programming contests automatically.
- HackerRank - English
- Codility - English
- TopCoder - English
- CodeWars - English
- CodeChef - English
- Codeforces - English, Romanian, Russian
- UVA - English
- A2 Online Judge - English
- ACM-ICPC Live Archive - English
- CS Academy - English, Russian, Arabic
- CoderByte - English
- HackerEarth - English
- Infoarena - Romanian
- Kattis - English
- Learneroo Algorithms Tutorials - English
- LeetCode - English, Chinese
- Rosalind - English
- ShareCode - English
- Snakify - English
- Sphere Online Judge (SPOJ) - English
- URI - English, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese
- PKU JudgeOnline - English, Chinese
- AIZU ONLINE JUDGE - English, Japanese
- Project Euler - English
- Project Euler @kr - Korean
- Baekjoon - Korean
- Algospot - Korean
- Lavida - Korean
- Dovelet - Korean
- JUNGOL - Korean
- Koistudy - Korean
- CodeUp - Korean
- Codingdojang - Korean
- Programmers - Korean
- Codeground - English, Korean
- SW Expert Academy - Korean
- Google Code Jam, Google’s largest coding competition, calls on programmers around the world to put their skills to the test by solving multiple rounds of algorithmic puzzles.
- Google Code Jam Kickstart for university students looking to develop their coding skills and potentially pursue a Google career.
- Google #Hash Code for students in Africa, Europe, and the Middle East looking to work as a team on real Google problems.
- Google Summer of Code is a global program focused on introducing students to open source software development. Students work on a 3 month programming project with an open source organization during their break from university.
To the extent possible under law, gaerae has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.